DJI online shipping is so slow.

Ditto here... ordered 4 batteries on Mar 4, paid with a CC. Not shipped, DJI says "should ship in a week or so".

I can't seem to find the batteries for the Phantom 4 anywhere on the Apple Store online. I tried searching every which way and turned up nothing. Are you guys buying P4 batteries online from Apple?
Can't buy them online, gotta go into an Apple Store. I'd call ahead first, I'm not 100% sure all Apple Stores are carrying the batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm not 100% sure all Apple Stores are carrying the batteries.
Not all stores are carrying them. It would be best to call first to confirm if traveling a bit to get there.

Usually DJI has been very fast with shipping items. I think with the release of the P4, everything else has been put in the back of the queue. I ordered a P3 battery on March 11, it'll be shipped on March 21. I also later placed an order for a P4 on March 14 and I'll be here on March 21.

I think they just want to get the P4's out as soon as possible and are delaying the other stuff a bit.

You know guys, they (China) only have so many of them "slow boats"...;)

You know guys, they (China) only have so many of them "slow boats"...;)
I wish all of my orders came from China. They come in 3 business days after shipped. When my orders come from the US, they often take longer than that. So, they must have some speed boats in China too :D

I think we're going to see orders start coming faster for those in the US now. It appears that DJI now has 3 (or more?) shipping locations within the US.

I wish all of my orders came from China. They come in 3 business days after shipped. When my orders come from the US, they often take longer than that. So, they must have some speed boats in China too :D

I think we're going to see orders start coming faster for those in the US now. It appears that DJI now has 3 (or more?) shipping locations within the US.
Really, I have noticed the same thing. I just like that "Slow boat from China" thing...LOL

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20