DJI online shipping is so slow.

Reaction score
So I have an order for two batteries and two sets of props. DJI has not shipped yet and I ordered them on March 4th. I also ordered a back pack on March 6th and it has not shipped. So tonight I decided to request a refund and cancel the orders. I went into a Apple Store and got the batteries right away. They had plenty of copters and wondering if the also have back packs. Seems like DJI is trying to take care of Apple first.

I ordered parts from China Sat at 4 pm EST and it was at my door Fri. Noon.

I ordered the same, two batteries and two sets of props on March 3rd and they have yet to be shipped as well. Getting a little upset with the inconsistency.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just used the DJI chat and was informed my order will ship next week to two weeks by order of sequence. If I was not so concerned about getting my card refunded I would cancel and pick up at the Apple Store.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I had virtually the same experience with my order (from DJI) for two batteries and a set of props. I cancelled and walked into Apple and bought what I needed. On the positive side, DJI handled my cancellation and refund quickly and professionally. They're not the first company that doesn't have the supply chain to keep up with a spike in demand.

Reactions: launchpad26
I paid with PayPal, if that makes a difference, I wager it does. Likely they ship a day or three after they get money in their hand.

Actually, I used PayPal when I placed my order and the payment was processed immediately. When it came to shipping my order.....no joy. I'm sure there is some explanation, but the process is not very consistent.

So I have an order for two batteries and two sets of props. DJI has not shipped yet and I ordered them on March 4th. I also ordered a back pack on March 6th and it has not shipped. So tonight I decided to request a refund and cancel the orders. I went into a Apple Store and got the batteries right away. They had plenty of copters and wondering if the also have back packs. Seems like DJI is trying to take care of Apple first.

It looks like they don't like you.......J/K;)
Did you leave them off the Christmas card list?

Seriously, I have ordered quite a bit of stuff directly from them at the beginning.
95% of the stuff came in reasonable time. One item got loaded on that "Slow Boat From China" and it took a couple weeks.

I now order anything for my DJI from other sources simply because the shipping is much faster. It is still genuine DJI parts.

Maybe Canada is closer? Lol. Eastern Canada.

It's his duty to pay duty isn't it?;););););););):rolleyes:

Duty, taxes and fees were paid by DJI... Third party in the attached doc is DJI. I find that anything that comes from China is here in 3 days but if it's Fedex from the USA it takes forever, a week+.

Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 10.08.19 PM.png

I ordered extra batteries on March 1st at 18:54:36 (UTC). They just shipped on Friday.

It looks like those who received their extra batteries sooner ordered them along with their P4.

I cancelled my battery order after waiting 3 weeks, walked into the Apple Store and picked up 4 batteries and was out in five minutes. They had P4's too.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ditto here... ordered 4 batteries on Mar 4, paid with a CC. Not shipped, DJI says "should ship in a week or so".

I can't seem to find the batteries for the Phantom 4 anywhere on the Apple Store online. I tried searching every which way and turned up nothing. Are you guys buying P4 batteries online from Apple?

You cannot buy P4 batteries from Apple online.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31