DJI Official Store?

Reaction score
Does anyone here know if the "DJI Official Store" on Amazon is a verified dealer and better yet, would the DJI warranty be valid if purchased through them?
I sent them an email about this but not feeling too secure with it:

Dear GH,
Thank you for your email.
Kindly inform that we are here are the DJI store selling in the Amazon platform rather than the dealer.
All of the item from our DJI official store of Amazon can enjoy the warranties.
Thank you for your understanding.
For any further questions and concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Have a great day!
Best Regards
Sara L
DJI Official Store

Wow, that is pretty bad, very unprofessional. I always assumed it was actually DJI but I guess I never verified it, I've purchased from them before without incident.

Does anyone here know if the "DJI Official Store" on Amazon is a verified dealer and better yet
Yes, the "DJI Official Store." seller is DJI. I've purchased drones from them before. Most of those orders are shipped directly from the DJI Store. Some are shipped by Amazon.

Reactions: ryantrax
Thanks Guys! I did send that response to DJI. Good to know that the warranty would be honored. Here's their response:

Hello Gordon,

We do understand your concern, we would like to inform you that all of our DJI products that purchased through our authorized dealer is covered under DJI's official warranty. You can also send an email to [email protected] to confirm if its an authorized dealer.

We appreciate your understanding on this matter.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. You can always reach us at DJI Support - Here for You

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Carlo

DJI Customer Support,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik