DJI now selling gaming accessories!

Reaction score
Seen this on DJI's website and it caught my eye...

Untitled.png

Next DJI event: Get a better gaming perspective with the all-new DJI gamesmart gaming console (controller and other necessary accessories ... batteries, not included)

I don't understand why some people want to try that.It's great to be able to rely on the idea that you have access to various resources to make your time spent in games as enjoyable as possible. When I was younger and I didn’t have the money to buy stuff to make my game more awesome, I had such an envy of others who can afford it oh, how funny it is to me now. Standing one day with my grandson and talking about everything that the gaming world means, he told me that he found out something and wants to show me. Entered on GGServers | Minecraft Server Hosting and he explained how quickly it was accessed. Indeed, I was surprised by the ingenuity of my cousin, so I took his advice and now I can’t fail to enter this server when I play online.

Last edited:
When I got back into drones again I bought a Tello and the remote similar to the above one it makes handling it better

GameSir T1d Controller,Remote Controller Joystick with 1Meter Micro USB Charging Cable for DJI Tello Drone ios7.0+ Android 4.0+ (T1d for Tello only)​

Attachments

• 71HgP4jZTlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71HgP4jZTlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: Lapskata
When I got back into drones again I bought a Tello and the remote similar to the above one it makes handling it better

GameSir T1d Controller,Remote Controller Joystick with 1Meter Micro USB Charging Cable for DJI Tello Drone ios7.0+ Android 4.0+ (T1d for Tello only)​

yeah, I bought it as well and it makes a big difference

Reactions: rattydude77

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl