Dji Netherlands

Reaction score
UK problem.
I sent my Dji Phantom4 pro for repair via Royal Mail from the UK to the Netherlands one week ago but have not had any acknowledgement that it has been received by Dji. I could not go via the customer care route as I did not have my purchase details and also I had crashed previously and Dji had supplied me with an as new one.
Can anyone help me with a DIRECT contact email address which does NOT GET ME LOST IN THEIR SYSTEM. a TELEPHONE CONTACT WOULD ALSO BE OK.

UK problem.
I sent my Dji Phantom4 pro for repair via Royal Mail from the UK to the Netherlands one week ago but have not had any acknowledgement that it has been received by Dji. I could not go via the customer care route as I did not have my purchase details and also I had crashed previously and Dji had supplied me with an as new one.
Can anyone help me with a DIRECT contact email address which does NOT GET ME LOST IN THEIR SYSTEM. a TELEPHONE CONTACT WOULD ALSO BE OK.
As you might have already done, I found the email address [email protected] at Recommended Service Centers - DJI The structure of the email address leads me to think that it might be routed direct to the dji service centre in the Netherlands, although I could be wrong.

A further simple Google search found this telephone number :-

NETHERLANDS​
+31 20 654 5202​
Mon-Fri 10:00AM - 7:00PM (GMT+1)​

on this webpage DJI Support Contact Information but I offer no guarantees that you won't spend hours just listening to some jangley tunes at international call charges... :)

Thanks for the info and I have now been told by The Royal Mail that it could take another week to get there. And they wonder why we use UPS or other couriers!
Dji have replied VERY PROMPTLY to my email to tell me that it has not been received yet.

Reactions: Steve7777
I sent PM ...

I have always had reasonable comms with Netherlands.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT