DJI & litchi has a new arrival

Me either. I think the help files are up on the web site. When you go there you will need to create an account and log in. Wish it would work. Love how well the map worked.

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Me either. I think the help files are up on the web site. When you go there you will need to create an account and log in. Wish it would work. Love how well the map worked.

Sent from my SM-G935V using PhantomPilots mobile app
Well, Kevin, I suppose that is his name, from the website, is probably pounding away, as we are, somewhere finishing up what he has already released. The finished product might have some promise if it is ever finished. I noticed it is Columbian, or at least it is Drofika.CO. A Columbian Domain registration, anyway. It threw me off at first because 90 percent of the SPAM mail I get is dot CO, so much that I have a mail rule that deletes anything from dot CO

Neon are you on the site? I was just trying to test Drofika and never quite got the bird in the air. I planned a mission and saved it and was thinking of flying, but could not find any setting concerning what to do at end of mission. I tried to set a WP close enough to home to be comfortable about it, but it said it was too close to first WP. I will try setting first away from home and last at home and try that. Help is a blank screen. After I setup my first mission and saved it I wanted to just set up a baby mission for a test, just up the street and back but could never get out of the saved mission. You cannot move waypoints either, and I had one mysterious waypoint show up W A Y off the screen, so it could not have been an inadvert finger touch. ? ? ? I am still working on it, but the warm fuzzy has not cloaked me yet. I do not need the other features enough to pay $49 a month I know.
I didn't have time to test it today sadly. But I am keen on giving it a shot

Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3