DJI & litchi has a new arrival

Reaction score
Anyone seen this app? Meant to do waypoint missions apparently just like litchi and this is free. Would love to try it but I'm a coward lol

1485466213873.png
1485466219179.png

Neon Euc

Easy enough to install and connect. Did you get the USB debugging screen and settings when you first installed it?

It appears you must be connected to the RC and/or maybe AC to plan a mission.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Yeah. It is almost too late here too. I will get it out tomorrow and run a couple little missions and see if I still have a bird at the end of the day.
Lol it is looking good so far, haven't opened the app yet but will have a look at it later and see what it's like

Neon Euc

The sat maps are beautiful!

Welcome to Drofika!
Do More With Your Data

Welcome to Drofika and thank you for downloading our APP. If you want to get more out of your data visit our portal. Your username and password are the same as that of the APP. Upload your geo-tagged images from your drone and have them processed into 2D and 3D images that you can analyze and share.

www.portal.drofika.co

Need Help!

Have questions or concerns? Get in touch with us Drofika: Contact Us or sign up to receive free ebooks from us on tips and tricks to help you map and gather better data.

We Aim to Please!

Our goal is simple; to be the best aerial data processing and collaboration tool, and we can't do that without you. We're always striving to improve your experience so let us know what we can do for you.
So go connect with your app; fly and map with your drone; login to the portal; process your data and share with others.

Happy Flying.

Drofika Technologies.

Have you taken it out for a flight yet? Excited to hear about this [emoji4][emoji4]

Neon Euc

Still at work - wont get to fly till tomorrow now .... unless i chase my cats around the house that is..

Cat might not - but if I buzz the wife it will be an all out ariel war! ;);)

Neon are you on the site? I was just trying to test Drofika and never quite got the bird in the air. I planned a mission and saved it and was thinking of flying, but could not find any setting concerning what to do at end of mission. I tried to set a WP close enough to home to be comfortable about it, but it said it was too close to first WP. I will try setting first away from home and last at home and try that. Help is a blank screen. After I setup my first mission and saved it I wanted to just set up a baby mission for a test, just up the street and back but could never get out of the saved mission. You cannot move waypoints either, and I had one mysterious waypoint show up W A Y off the screen, so it could not have been an inadvert finger touch. ? ? ? I am still working on it, but the warm fuzzy has not cloaked me yet. I do not need the other features enough to pay $49 a month I know.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik