DJI has released the new firmware v3.08 for Phantom 2 series

Re: DJI has released the new firmware v3.08 for Phantom 2 se

3.08 is not on the DJI site Where did you find it?

promocop said:
3.08 is not on the DJI site Where did you find it?

Download the Phantom Assist 3.6. You will find firmware 3.08, battery 2.6 and the latest zen IMU (read about 7th channel before updating the zen IMU).

Just to note, inside each version of the Phantom Assist has it's own related firmware. So if you want to downgrade, download the related Phantom assist. It's not recommended to downgrade unless you are aware of the changes.

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vi ... s/download
http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... r_v3.6.zip

Mako79 said:
So if you want to downgrade, download the related Phantom assist.

Have you found assistant to downgrade battery firmware, to 1.6.0.0? I tried 1.08 to 3.6 -- no success :(

AnselA said:
Mako79 said:
So if you want to downgrade, download the related Phantom assist.

Have you found assistant to downgrade battery firmware, to 1.6.0.0? I tried 1.08 to 3.6 -- no success :(

WHoops and thanks. Forgot to mention that it the firmware downgrade only relates to the main board. You cant downgrade battery and zen IMU.
And check if your battery can be upgraded to 2.6. And don't upgrade aftermarket batteries unless you read up.

Thanks

I also ordered mine fromDC. JD has been great. Next week it's here. Be interfered to see what SW version has Been installed. Everyone keep posting your experiences with the NEW model so we all don't go crazy at once!!!

robinb said:
morph000 said:
Almost...got caught by the irrelevant update !
Single LED Tx so v1.0.2.30 ain't for me but the upgrade assistant clearly can't tell :twisted:

* Update on dropouts - worked fine today too with revised start=up procedure. Testing continues !

but what is the PPM output mentioned on the update ?

Don't know what you mean. No mention of "PPM" on update screen.Not running NAZA either.

morph000 said:
robinb said:
morph000 said:
Almost...got caught by the irrelevant update !
Single LED Tx so v1.0.2.30 ain't for me but the upgrade assistant clearly can't tell :twisted:

* Update on dropouts - worked fine today too with revised start=up procedure. Testing continues !

but what is the PPM output mentioned on the update ?

Don't know what you mean. No mention of "PPM" on update screen.Not running NAZA either.

on my update screen it said PPM output update.

Not on mine !
The point is, of course, that an updater SHOULD be capable of detecting the platform that the upgrade is running.
It takes only a few bits of data after all ;)

after i upgraded to 3.08... i encounter distance problem.. 336 meters my aircraft my signal cut and return home.. need your expertice guys thanks...

Mannyx said:
after i upgraded to 3.08... i encounter distance problem.. 336 meters my aircraft my signal cut and return home.. need your expertice guys thanks...

Hi
After update i get this distance, but i still video (640*480) and control. No wind and no mods, no third party programs, just the original. I think that i can get 200m more.

Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-08-17-26-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-08-17-26-20.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 487

AnselA said:
Cyclone said:
Had the 'not enough power to return to home point' message again. Getting paranoid flying this thing at the moment :)

Im assuming others have done it but Im going to fire off an email to DJI asking them to fix it.

Please, do. Keep us informed about the progress.

Ive had a reply from DJI regarding the above error. They've asked for a screenshot of the firmware page of the assistant software, everything that I have for my Vision and a screen shot of the phone app with the error message. Its not the reply I was expecting but its a start.

I have been thinking though, Im using an RE700 wifi extender which DJI says not to use. Is anyone using the RE500 extender getting the same error message, ie 'not enough power to return to home point' ??

Maybe they've changed something so you cant use anything else with the Vison :?

Now that you mention it, I am also using RE700 with my Phantom Vision, but yesterday I made 2 flights while I was stationary, and I did not have this problem. Although I did not discharge below 38% battery.

Its not the extender then, was just a thought :p

Cyclone said:

Whew!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: You guys had me going there!!!

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Cyclone said:

Whew!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: You guys had me going there!!!

-slinger

lol

I just know that when I send my screenies back to DJI they will comment that im using the re700.

(Just waiting for the k-index to change (at 5 atm) then Ill get out flying.)

Ever since the update, my gimbal defaults to the down position (GoPro pointing straight down to the ground). It works fine otherwise. Have calibrated on controller in both applications with no luck. Any suggestions?

ddublu said:
Ever since the update, my gimbal defaults to the down position (GoPro pointing straight down to the ground). It works fine otherwise. Have calibrated on controller in both applications with no luck. Any suggestions?
Have you tried reversing the direction in the calibration screen? I believe in this update the direction is reversed for some reason

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl