DJI has released new firmware v3.06 for Phantom 2 series

I only connected the P2 to my computer, started the P2 Assistant 3.2 and the program told me that new updates are available. Main controller was updated to 3.06 and P330CB to 1.0.1.32. My H3-3D had a weird dance during central board firmware update. Gimbal and gimbal pitch control are working fine.

Hello,

Everything is up to date but I cannot see Battery Level Settings.Any idea for that

Attachments

• Critical Level.png
    Critical Level.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 416
robinb said:

Yesterday it was working, but now when you connect it immediately offered the update so easy. Apparently yesterday was not yet quite fully operational, now OK.

Thanks

I will go and have another look as last time it was not showing the main board update (everything else was done)

cheers

I tested my P2 with the new firmware but it was quite windy so I have to test again in the evening. I noticed that when the battery level dropped below 20 %, the P2 leds started to flash rapidly (Naza-M mode) and when it dropped below 15 %, the P2 started auto landing. I have disabled RTH on low battery level warning. The iOSD mini didn't show me any other text during auto landing except "GPS".

For the couple people i seen talking about their x1 was goofed up and calibration didnt help.... You must calibrate the x1 lever in the rc assitant first and then the phantom assistant and you will have full control of tilt back ;)

xtonex said:
For the couple people i seen talking about their x1 was goofed up and calibration didnt help.... You must calibrate the x1 lever in the rc assitant first and then the phantom assistant and you will have full control of tilt back ;)

I can confirm. Helped calibration in RC

tedw123 said:
rrmccabe said:
mikecouk said:
My mainboard didn't go to .32 either, it's stuck on .31 with no update available

Same for me. I also got message about doing advanced IMU calibration but tells me MC is too warm which is odd as I just turned it on.

So have battery out and letting it set for a while to cool off.

IMU MC warm is an old bug they have never fixed. Mine did the same before but just click X and close the windo and proceed with calibration.
Thanks. I just kept doing ok and it finished

twistedme said:
xtonex said:

I've re-calbrated in RC, then gone to phantom assistant - back and forth several times. I've had partial success - but it is still unusable. I now can pivot gimbal from horizontal to vertical and back, but there is no mid-point. I can no longer position the gimbal where I want between the two end points. I can only shoot straight ahead or straight down.

What is weird is that when I do an X1 cal in RC, the data values do not flow smoothly throughout the movement of the controller. the data shows the X1 value jumping from end to end with no intermediate values. It worked smoothly and correctly before the update. I've also put fresh batteries in the controller.

This is all after updating PC Assistant to 3.2, MC to 3.06, and central board to 1.01.32

EdmontonPhotog said:
twistedme said:
xtonex said:

I've re-calbrated in RC, then gone to phantom assistant - back and forth several times. I've had partial success - but it is still unusable. I now can pivot gimbal from horizontal to vertical and back, but there is no mid-point. I can no longer position the gimbal where I want between the two end points. I can only shoot straight ahead or straight down.

What is weird is that when I do an X1 cal in RC, the data values do not flow smoothly throughout the movement of the controller. the data shows the X1 value jumping from end to end with no intermediate values. It worked smoothly and correctly before the update. I've also put fresh batteries in the controller.

This is all after updating PC Assistant to 3.2, MC to 3.06, and central board to 1.01.32

I think its not calibrating for some reason (in the rc assistant) cause thats the exact same thing i was seeing when mine was goofed up. If i remember correctly you have to hit the calibrate button twice before it says finish? I'm not at home right now so i cant check for sure. but i think the first part is for the sticks and the second one is for the x1 and the other switch. If ya havnt figured it out by the time i get home from work (4pm est) I'll double check it for you on my end

All updates successfully applied. Completed an advance IMU calibration and a compass dance at my flight location. Flies straight (no TBE or jhook) until I rotate and then slight TBE and drift. It is better, but not completely gone.

My biggest problem is early landing. Two batteries I get the first warning at 30-32% auto land within 30 seconds. Both times I was about 300' away the P2 never started to go home before auto descending. My third battery does the same but at 25% warning and auto descend within seconds. Important to note that flight time to auto descend is at about 10 min now compared to 12 min previously.

I guess I should clarify that this is a P2 non-vision and the battery level noted came from mini iosd.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart