Dji goggles

Reaction score
Posted under dji goggles first. I was asking if the dji goggles worked with just the phanto 4 not the pro. I saw a guy on YouTube using the goggles with a phantom 4 so it must work. He said you have to link it with a usb cable. I can't seem to find one. Does anyone know where I can pick one up. I am going to buy some goggles.

I’m pretty certain my ‘link’ cable came with my goggles. Anyway, I’ll assume that you don’t have one having around for yours, and I believe you need an HDMI type A to HDMI type C cable, or a normal HDMI type A to type A cable with an adapter, such as this one

DJI Goggles HDMI (Type A) Female to HDMI (Type C) Male Adaptor - DJI Mobile Online Store (United States)

You may find you will also need a USB cable for charging them/updating firmware as well.

I’ve had mine a while though haven’t used them with the drone yet. I’ll get to that soon, I haven’t flown much for the last year, for various reasons, and don’t want to is the goggles until flying the drone becomes second nature.
They are brilliant for watching films and things straight from your phone or tablet, you just need to get an HDMI adapter for the device you’re using.

Reactions: CPO Coastie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav