DJI Goggles Corrective Lenses (by DJI)

I just ordered the goggles and am not able to see well at a distance without correction:( it’s been a challenge because my vision was 20/10 most of my life until about 18 months ago! My prescription is not that strong so I’m hoping these goggles will work for me it’s ashame Dji didn’t think of this! Before releasing them to the public! I guess all the engineers and testers in China have perfect eyesight? Without glasses my vision is ok between 1 1/2’ and about 6’ I need correction in either direction before or past that, the weakest reading glasses I can find are to strong for me I think it was 1.25 I think I would need a .75 if someone makes them anyone else here have a similar eyesight? I am now holding my iPad at about 20” away and can see if perfect without glasses.

I just received the DJI Goggles Corrective Lenses in 2.5D from the DJI Online Store and couldn't find anywhere including calling DJI Support how they were installed. Finally I tried to install them over the existing lenses and they slid right on and appear to only require just a light pressure friction fit. I've tried wearing my Goggles and they don't move. It's a joy to not have to depend on my reading glasses! I usually don't need reading glasses except for reading fine print! I'd still like to find official documentation from DJI with instructions!!!

I bought the corrective lenses from DJI and based on experience I also bought the next 3 levels so when my eyes get worse, I won't have to worry about them being discontinued.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20