Dji goggles and P4P V2.0 pairing

Reaction score
Good day All , I'm new here and I just brought my first drone (Phantom 4 pro v2.0) with the DJI goggles I have updated the drone with (01.00.1500)and the goggles (V01.04.0500 date 2018-09-03) but I cannot get them to pair, can anyone help please?

Good day All , I'm new here and I just brought my first drone (Phantom 4 pro v2.0) with the DJI goggles I have updated the drone with (01.00.1500)and the goggles (V01.04.0500 date 2018-09-03) but I cannot get them to pair, can anyone help please?
Have you activated your goggles,it's not mentioned so thought I ask...
20181005_182804.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help, yes I activated the goggles, the information you show says that the ocusync only works with the Mavic Pro but it also works with the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 and I can get it to work
Ah very good,yes at time this book was made the p4pv2 didn't exist that be why,,I did forget to mention Ocusync ,older p4s won't Ocusync either which I have so had to add module

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Are you saying that the P4P V2.0 won't work with the goggles
No p4pv2 should conect just fine,was just saying when this book was printed the new p4pv2,0 was not yet invented, the new phantoms are ocusync capable where older ones are not and have to add hdmi module to remote

Are you saying that the P4P V2.0 won't work with the goggles

It sounds like you have the standard white goggles. They will pair with your P4P V2.0, granted they are on recent enough firmware (it sounds like yours are unless the firmware didnt take and needs a refresh), but will only work on the 2.4ghz band. On the goggles, Go into settings gear icon and select “linking settings”. Select Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, then quick linking. With the drone on, and RC OFF, start the linking process and press the little orange/green light by the SD card to pair.

Stupid question - I have a Phanton 4 pro.....how do I know if it's v1 or v2.0?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl