dji go v2.91 android app

Reaction score
Hi guys

Having problems with the dji go app it keeps crashing on my Samsung galaxy Tab4 after upgrading from the previous version any ideas on this app?

I have issues with the DJI Go app restarting with no input from me on my Samsung S6. I've even done a Forced Shutdown in the Applications and it will restart itself a few minutes later. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled since the 2.9.1 update, then the 2.92 (??) which seems to be 2.9.1 once freshly installed. Something is screwy somewhere. I'm concerned running an app like Litchi or Autopilot might cause an issue if DJI Go takes off by itself as it does.

I dunno, but it seems the Samsung DJI Go app is messed up, or the Samsung OS is itself causing some issues with the app. I get why the Apple seems more stable as the iOS doesn't seem to run so much stuff causing issues in the background and maybe causing app conflicts. Might be why the Apple battery lasts a lot longer too since it runs quieter than both my Samsungs that seem to drain too quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers