DJI Go on IPad

Reaction score
DJI Go has been rock solid on my IPad since early days. However, I have started seeing some concerning behavior. Was filming at high altitudes this weekend and was adjusting some image attributes while in flight when it locked up. If I remember correctly, I was adjusting the image transmission channel as the channel I was using started to pick up some interference. I couldn’t reconnect after restarting and had to bring my PH4 home manually. Later in the day, I was filmed down the mountain a bit and noticed that at times, I would click for a photo and the system would freeze for up to 30 seconds before responding. It didn’t lock up, but would freeze for a bit then comeback.

Made me nervous and kept me flying well within my location so that I could get it back manually if it locked up completely.

Couple of questions:

If I do lock up, why can’t I reconnect? I would have thought that I would reconnect if I restarted the app. This does not seem to be the case.

Any recent changes that may have come out recently to make Go less stable?

Thoughts on options to prevent a lockup and have you all noticed the same instability?

Reactions: Theo4

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews