DJI Go mod offline waypoint mission (Including spark)

Reaction score
Hi! I have written an application that allows you to create offline waypoint missions for DJ Go mod.
This is especially important for DJI Spark, as no other program supports waypoint missions.
You can create, edit or delete missions in the program. In each mission it is possible to set points, set their height and direction (camera tilt is not supported). And loading the mission to drone is already in the program DJ Go mod.
It is also possible to automatically create a grid for 3D or 2D photography.

kdcm7f9gdktmle2rwt10hypg41a.jpeg

Link to the app on Google Play

Reactions: Saverio
You are almost my hero. But ... also make it available for iOS and it is complete. Personally, I think that many drone users are also iOS users.

For now you've got four stars! ++++

Reactions: Saverio
Hi! I have written an application that allows you to create offline waypoint missions for DJ Go mod.
This is especially important for DJI Spark, as no other program supports waypoint missions.
You can create, edit or delete missions in the program. In each mission it is possible to set points, set their height and direction (camera tilt is not supported). And loading the mission to drone is already in the program DJ Go mod.

Compliments! it's a beautiful application; I wanted to ask you one thing: if I plan a simple route between different waypoints without creating a grid, how can I set the altitude? It seems to me that the possibility to plan a flight altitude is only there in the grid creation menu, while only the speed can be planned from the main window.

It seems to me that the possibility to plan a flight altitude is only there in the grid creation menu, while only the speed can be planned from the main window.

Just click on the airplane icon to set the direction and height at this point. And when adding new points, its settings are taken from the previous

Just click on the airplane icon to set the direction and height at this point. And when adding new points, its settings are taken from the previous
Thank you! Another question, perhaps naive: when I load the mission on the DJI go mod I will obviously be in the immediate vicinity of the first waypoints; once the mission has been started, will the drone take itself to the first waypoint?
and what happens when the last waypoint is reached?

Thank you! Another question, perhaps naive: when I load the mission on the DJI go mod I will obviously be in the immediate vicinity of the first waypoints; once the mission has been started, will the drone take itself to the first waypoint?
and what happens when the last waypoint is reached?
It flies to the first point. But the first point should be no more than 500 meters from the place where the drone is.
When choosing a mission in dji go, there is an icon on which some settings are available. You can choose to go home or hang.

It flies to the first point. But the first point should be no more than 500 meters from the place where the drone is.
When choosing a mission in dji go, there is an icon on which some settings are available. You can choose to go home or hang.
ok thanks, I will do some field tests to see all the different options

Do I have to be in p mode or in s mode? in p mode the maximum speed is about 2.77 meters per second, so I have to always be in s mode?

Do I have to be in p mode or in s mode? in p mode the maximum speed is about 2.77 meters per second, so I have to always be in s mode?
I use P mode. What version of dji go mod do you have? Should work up to 10 m/s. Did you turn off the obstacle sensor?

Last edited:
I use the DJI GO 4 MOD 2.0 version which is recommended; yesterday, however, I tried to fly with the mission and everything worked very well! there is a slider that allows you to adjust the speed up to 10 m / s in P mode; I did not notice if the obstacle sensor was active but it seems to me that it has no influence

Ditto here for iOS! I've been using Litchi for this kind of task, but am looking for an alternative. My problem with Litchi is that I can't upload a set of waypoints to the app directly. I have a csv file with waypoints, upload that to flylitchi.com and then sync the mission to my tablet. The problem is, what do I do when I don't have an internet connection? I need a way to create a waypoint file (binary??) and upload that directly to a flight controller. This solution presented here sounds awesome, but I need something for iOS.

This looks like an amazing app, I have downloaded it today but not had chance to test it out yet. One quick question please. I have been on the https://mission.3d-log.com/# web page and configured a couple of waypoint flights. It seems easier to fine tune things on a computer, in particular the direction of the drone.
How do you transfer the configured flights from the web site to the app?
Thanks in advance..
Regards.
Gary.

The app worked great on my first night but next day i got as far as loading a waypoint on the dji go 4 mod and it stopped at 60 percent for some reason, i re installed the app enabled the permisions but still same problem
is there something ive not picked up on ? Great app by the way for the first few flights hopefully i can find the issue and continue.
(Dont worry about the max speed warning i just had to simulate flight without the props to show the failed waypoint loading.)
Screenshot_20200406_123046_dji.go.v5.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.