DJI go missions not uploading to Airdata (HealthyDrones)

Reaction score
I usually use Litchi with my P3S. Recently I ran a few missions with DJI GO but they aren't showing up on Airdata.com (formerly healthy drones). I ran HD sync. Says no new missions. If I use iTunes to pull them off my iPhone I can upload them manually on the website.

Any ideas? It used to work I thought

I usually use Litchi with my P3S. Recently I ran a few missions with DJI GO but they aren't showing up on Airdata.com (formerly healthy drones). I ran HD sync. Says no new missions. If I use iTunes to pull them off my iPhone I can upload them manually on the website.

Any ideas? It used to work I thought
Are you on a free account? Are you at your max number of flight logs?

Are you syncing from the dji app first? Front screen of the app, hit the arrow icon at the bottom left hand corner, go into your flight info screen. Hit the cloud sync icon at the top right hand corner of that screen and it will bring up your sync options in a smaller tab within the screen.
Any excess flights to your free plan will sit in quarantine for you decide what you want to do next.

Are you syncing from the dji app first? Front screen of the app, hit the arrow icon at the bottom left hand corner, go into your flight info screen. Hit the cloud sync icon at the top right hand corner of that screen and it will bring up your sync options in a smaller tab within the screen.
Any excess flights to your free plan will sit in quarantine for you decide what you want to do next.
Thank you! That was the step I was missing. It's been so long that I forgot. Litchi doesn't require that step.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel