DJI Go keeps asking to update NFZ but doesn't want to

Reaction score
Hey all.
I just got the new CrystalSky and every time I open dji go 4 I get the pop up to connect the drone to the remote etc to update the database.

I do but it doesn't seem to do anything or show an update.

Reactions: SurfingTech
Same with me. Plus I now have 100 feet up and 150 feet out flight restrictions on my P4P and Inspire 2 using the CrystalSky. If I use my iPad to turn everything on then unplug the iPad then plug my CrystalSky in all is fine. I had four flight last week no problems until today. In Michigan.

Same with me. Plus I now have 100 feet up and 150 feet out flight restrictions on my P4P and Inspire 2 using the CrystalSky. If I use my iPad to turn everything on then unplug the iPad then plug my CrystalSky in all is fine. I had four flight last week no problems until today. In Michigan.

Is that where you live? Or the update busted.

Live . Not sure if it is a location thing. I checked all the maps and I was clear

I have no idea. It took 10+ tries to get the NFZ to update then it said complete. Guess I will do the iPad trick this weekend.

I have no idea. It took 10+ tries to get the NFZ to update then it said complete. Guess I will do the iPad trick this weekend.

Weird.
I assume I'm doing it right - I plug the Drone into the micro USB socket in the RC using the white adapter.

The CS screen is connected to the RC via the USB-c socket and the regular USB port on the RC.

The message pops up and I click ok. Then it shows me a picture. Then update and nothing. Is this what you had?

Wonder if there's a specific sequence things need to be done in.

You have to unplug the crystalsky from the controller and use that cable from the bottom of the sky

You have to unplug the crystalsky from the controller and use that cable from the bottom of the sky

But the graphic says turn on the RC and shows it connected. I'm being stupid.

Talk me through it.

I know I tried many ways until I tried this. Turn all on and when you get that prompt to update the NFZ then unplug the USB cable from the controller then use the short USB to Micro USB adapter you received with your drone into the drone and the cable from the bottom of the crystalsky

I know I tried many ways until I tried this. Turn all on and when you get that prompt to update the NFZ then unplug the USB cable from the controller then use the short USB to Micro USB adapter you received with your drone into the drone and the cable from the bottom of the crystalsky

Thank you. The **** graphic is wrong and it's been doing my head in. Just did it first time and sorted.

Thank the lord.

From what I understand this is normal. It is a huge pain in the ars. I don't get it. I would like to someone explain this whole mess.

From what I understand this is normal. It is a huge pain in the ars. I don't get it. I would like to someone explain this whole mess.

Every time we open the app it's asking this? Surely this is a bug rather than intentional?

Release V01.04.0602 is horrible !! It has broken things that worked without issue, removed previous functionality and degraded communications dependability and distance between the AC and the RC. Down-grade to previous version if possible is my best advice until they get their act together.

Sending my Phantom 4 Pro+ back for "service" is what DJI told me to do.
Is this the ONLY option for updating Fly Safe Database?
HI I just had this with p4, I open app when prompt came up , leave how it is on screen and unplug usb from remote and with OTG adapter put into p4 usb slot and now you hit update,this work for me but using tablet not crystal sky device,hope this method work for you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4