DJI go app keeps shutting off

Reaction score
well it seems the dji go app likes too shut shut down on it's own . first started a couple months ago just while i was viewing photos and videos . right in the middle of viewing it would just shut down . so i deleted the app and re-installed . lost all my fight data for the last 6 months when doing so but do have it on airdata thank goodness
After reinstalling it seemed fine for a bit and now it's doing it again right in the middle of flight . it will just go the my main screen on my mini4 then i have to start the app again . lucky it does not effect flight and goes right back to where it was when the app was open . . I have no back ground apps open . i make sure all is closed before opening the dji app . i have the latest firmware as i just up-dated last week . the app , controller and drone . Any ideas why this is happening can't dji put out a good app . none of my other apps on the mini 4 do this just dji.

Did you upgrade your iPad Mini 4 to iOS 11.2 yet? If not, that should fix this problem.

lost all my fight data for the last 6 months
Next time, sync your flight logs in DJI GO like this before uninstalling DJI GO.

Did you upgrade your iPad Mini 4 to iOS 11.2 yet? If not, that should fix this problem.

Next time, sync your flight logs in DJI GO like this before uninstalling DJI GO.
no problem syncing flights . the app just shuts down , weather i'm viewing photos or while flying . even while i'm trying to make a report to dji support if shuts off before i can get the report posted . .
not sure of why . just while typing my laptop it shut off here in front of me . can't fly this way as i have to turn it back on every 30 secs or so

i assume the latest . just did a firmware upgrade last week . but it's been doing this much longer . where do i find the info on the ios

Go to "Settings" --> "General" --> "Software Update" to see if there is an iOS update available.

I had exactly the same problem with my iPhone 6+ recently and the cure, as @msinger has noted, was to update to 11.2.1. Updating also cured a similar problem with Litchi where it would simply disconnect or I'd lose camera view.

how do i update ? do not see 11.2.1 anywhere . just did an update last week would that not be the latest?

after going to the app store and checking seems i have the latest update . since i deleted and uploaded again i lost all my data because i forgot my password . lol . i have just set up a new password and got my data back yahoo

This is not something that can be done within DJI GO.

Close DJI GO. Then, tap the "Settings" icon on the Apple home screen, tap "General", and tap "Software Update".

This is not something that can be done within DJI GO.

Close DJI GO. Then, tap the "Settings" icon on the Apple home screen, tap "General", and tap "Software Update".
thanks . had a brain fart! downloading now . my mind was fixed on dji . not the mini4 doh!

No worries. At least you got it going now :)

well it's been on for 5 minutes and so far so good . thank you for responding so quickly and getting me going again . I am getting close to 100 hrs of flight time mostly without issues and what small ones i've had were simple fixes . Thanks Again to you all

Reactions: slbynum and tevek

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94