DJI GO App don't store my settings

Reaction score
Hi there.

I'm changing pith, roll, yaw, throttle down, gimbal, brake etc parameter to suit best my need.

But every time I shutdown the app and power up my advanced the settings are gone. So I have to re insert them.

Any help on how to solve this annoying problem?

Best,
Claudio.

Hi thanks a lot for answering.

I have the latest version on RC, Aircraft and App.

But please note that also with previous DJI GO App version I can't store my settings. I'm on iOS both with iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2.

Is your Phantom turned on and connected to DJI GO?

Did you try reinstalling DJI GO?

Hi there.

I'm changing pith, roll, yaw, throttle down, gimbal, brake etc parameter to suit best my need.

But every time I shutdown the app and power up my advanced the settings are gone. So I have to re insert them.

Any help on how to solve this annoying problem?

Best,
Claudio.
Mine does the same I just always thought that was normal.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok, yesterday I have tried again. Now the settings are stored. Stupid me (maybe). I was hitting the X on top right for closing the window and not the < to come back to previous panel.

Maybe that was the problem? Have to go back to store settings?

Maybe that was the problem? Have to go back to store settings?
Perhaps. There are some other odd areas in the settings too. For example, the RTH altitude does not save unless you press enter after entering the value.

I tested this some more and found those settings always save when pressing enter/return after changing the value. It seems that needs to be done when changing any value that's in a textbox.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31