DJI Go app crashes mid flight

Reaction score
I had noticed last few times I flew my P3P, within last 2 months, I have the nvida shield tablet,and when i fly, all goes good till up into my flight then suddenly the app is gone, have to reboot the ap, but the previous flight data up to the crash is gone and it will pick up where the bird is at reboot. My question is , why is suddenly I am having problem with the dji go app crashing mid flight and what is the solution. Any one else having the same issue?

I am facing the same problem and am thinking of moving Litchi. Any suggestions?

Litchi also closes, I suspect that it is a problem of overload in the processor of the phone / tablet. I have also verified that it often closes when I enter intelligent flight mode. One way to reduce this situation is always to put the phone in airplane mode and before running DJI Go, force the stoppage of all the programs that may be running in memory.

The Go app tends to be resource intensive (processor & memory), and that can be a challenge for some devices as the Go app and the device's system compete for available memory, resulting in crashes. Just a suggestion, if you haven't already cleared/ reduced the system cache on your device, doing that should help free up memory. Also, if you're caching the video feed to the Go app on your device, either clear that cache or move the video files to non-system storage (SD card). That should free up some additional memory and should help reduce/eliminate crashes. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArgenBrewer

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4