DJI Go App camera controls question....

Reaction score
With the old pilot app on my android, I was able to cycle through the camera settings with the right wheel by pushing it, once the one I wanted was select, like iso, I could turn the wheel to adjust. With the Go app it doesn't work anymore... is there a setting for this that I am missing??

Thanks!

With the old pilot app on my android, I was able to cycle through the camera settings with the right wheel by pushing it, once the one I wanted was select, like iso, I could turn the wheel to adjust. With the Go app it doesn't work anymore... is there a setting for this that I am missing??

Thanks!
You have to go into the camera settings and designate P or M-- Select M and the wheel will work- that selection will be on the left side of the screen when you select the lower icon on the camera settings on the right. When you set P, it will allow you to set the AE icon with the padlock at the top right of the screen. When you select M, that AE icon is greyed out. I could normally send you some screen shots, but I loaned my Phantom out to a friend and don't have it in the office with me tonight.

Reactions: Ken Taylor
You have to go into the camera settings and designate P or M-- Select M and the wheel will work- that selection will be on the left side of the screen when you select the lower icon on the camera settings on the right. When you set P, it will allow you to set the AE icon with the padlock at the top right of the screen. When you select M, that AE icon is greyed out. I could normally send you some screen shots, but I loaned my Phantom out to a friend and don't have it in the office with me tonight.

Thanks Bob! Much appreciated!

Reactions: bobmyers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl