DJI Go Android v2.90 a disaster again!

Reaction score
Figured I would try the latest update as v2.84 brought video issues on my S2-T710 tablet and surely they would have fixed that in the latest update.

Well the latest vr. Is even worse! Tablet rebooting by itself while the app tries to connect the live video. Video doesn't want to connect, and usually doesn't. Requires several USB reconnects before the video comes up or the tablet reboots.
Back to v2.83!

I'm getting tired of DJI shoving out these crap updates and telling everyone to go back to years old Android technology as they refuse to update their approved Android device list. Actually I'm tired of DJI period, and it's only been six months.

Reactions: goodfodder
Or switch to an iOS device..no issues there!!
Sorry I had to say that.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
LOL, I'm too old and stubborn to have DJI try and dictate how I do my business. That may work in a communist environment, but not for this old boy :)
Besides I have an iPhone 6 and iPad :) Ones too small and the other too big. So the Samsung 8" T-710 with AMOLED screen is just right!

LOL, I'm too old and stubborn to have DJI try and dictate how I do my business. That may work in a communist environment, but not for this old boy :)
Besides I have an iPhone 6 and iPad :) Ones too small and the other too big. So the Samsung 8" T-710 with AMOLED screen is just right!

Sounds like you'll be in the market for an ipad Mini 4 really soon! ;-) ha!

I use my Iphone 6+ and Ipad Air all the time to fly, never had any problems at all.

Clear cache. Delete the app and reinstall.
Thanks for the reminder tcope! Forgot to try that in my current state of mind :)
Tried uniinstalling, clearing the cache and fresh install.
Result, tablet has not rebooted yet. However the app still has difficulty connecting the camera. Back to v2.83 and no issues.

K1 - works perfectly.. never an issue. Pretty much works the same as my iPad. Although, I think the compass is more reliable in the iPad Air 2

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Had the same issue - consequently lost my drone due to a flyaway. Of the opinion DJI should pull v2.9 and test it throughly; clearly certifying device / android combinations. Sorry lost confidence in DJI

Reactions: wooglin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20