Dji go 4 editing

Reaction score
Original video footage on the latest Dji go 4 app is great. No choppiness.
I download the original 4K or high resolution to my iPad 2. Edit and looks good until I press the complete button. The post finished version saved is choppy and not fun to watch.
I add saturation, white balance and translation effects.
The post productions are unusable.
I’m shooting in 4 k 24 frames.

Please help.
I am a bit of a noob to this.

I don't know the specs on the iPad 2, but unless it's an Air it may not have the processing speed to play back 4K. Some editing software use proxies, lower rez versions of the footage, to edit with, then output the finished project in the desired resolution, 4K. I have a new Mac and sometimes it plays back 4K choppy.

I don't know the specs on the iPad 2, but unless it's an Air it may not have the processing speed to play back 4K. Some editing software use proxies, lower rez versions of the footage, to edit with, then output the finished project in the desired resolution, 4K. I have a new Mac and sometimes it plays back 4K choppy.
Thanks for the reply.
Wondering if it’s the format I’m using.
I’ll try a different frame rate and possibly a lower resolution

Do you use dgi go 4 for all your edits and can you suggest a windows application software for editing
Thanks.

I record in H.264 at 3840x2160. I heard that h.265 is more difficult to deal with in post. I edit using the free version of Davinci Resolve. If you've never used pro editing software there is a leaning curve and it may be intimidating, but there are many tutorials on Youtube

I record in H.264 at 3840x2160. I heard that h.265 is more difficult to deal with in post. I edit using the free version of Davinci Resolve. If you've never used pro editing software there is a leaning curve and it may be intimidating, but there are many tutorials on Youtube
Thanks for the info
It’s appreciated.
I don’t know what H.264 is. But I do know what 3840x2160 is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31