DJI GO 4 4.1.4: Failed to get resource file

Reaction score
I am beginning to hate DJI.

The new update to DJI GO 4 version 4.1.4 is failing dramatically. I can't get it installed from Play and tried to install the APK manually. But nothing seems to work....

dji go 4.jpg

Wtf is DJI doing exept promoting their worst drone (Spark) ever!!!!!

same here. dounloaded apk to install on amazon fire. got same result. app size 97mb

I was able to load DJI Go onto my Kindle Fire HD. After I transferred the APK file from my phone to my Kindle I installed DJI GO but then got a "Failed to get resource file" message. I obtained the APK file by making a backup in my phone where DJI GO is installed. I kept hitting Retry to connect (which it never did) but noticed it quickly flashed a 65 MB file size (this only lasted a fraction of a second). I found a 65 MB file in the /storage/emulated/0/obb/dji.pilot named main.35020153.d (I have a Phantom 3 Pro). I copied this file onto my computer, hooked up my Kindle Fire to the computer, and created the folder dji.pilot and copied main.35020153.d into the folder. DJI Go then worked.

The reason I did all of this is that I have never been able to fly my Phantom 3 as it will not connect to my phone and the only other device I have is a Kindle Fire HD. Unfortunately, it still does not connect. Interestingly, the camera option does display for the Inspire 1. Also, the controller does not communicate with the Phantom 3 (flashing yellow light). Maybe I received an Inspire 1 controller? Anyway, from reading various forums I see that getting everything to communicate can be quite a problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4