DJI GO 2.8.3 out

Reaction score
7475e3409b7f57ec791f9a19b89328b1.jpg

Should provide some relief for those struggling with last update [emoji3][emoji106][emoji41]

Fixes weak transmission signal & the 2.7k option [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Alkis
My version (this) is iOS.. Droid shouldn't be far away tho...

Hmm no mention of fixing video on p3 standards though. Will test and report back.

Wonder if this one has any secrets lol

Will you guys who update please report back here whether weak transmission really is fixed? I a! On 2.8.0 and want to know this actually works. Thanks!

Same here. I played Guinea pig last time (see my thread). But really want to know this time before taking the plunge. P

3f95fc2bb22f9dcc3f51eda7755b999a.jpg

This what mine says nothing about signal fixes for phantom 3 just the 4

Same here.. only P4 mentioned.. Would love to know if there was a change in the description?? Besides the spelling error of Transimission?

I hope apple aren't going to start getting preferential treatment now with this partnership with DJI, see iOS users have already got their fix, how long before us android users get theirs, I remember iOS always being 2 or 3 updates behind android now they're 1 in front

I hope apple aren't going to start getting preferential treatment now with this partnership with DJI, see iOS users have already got their fix, how long before us android users get theirs, I remember iOS always being 2 or 3 updates behind android now they're 1 in front
in that case, I will gladly turn off updates and keep using my drone as is.

Reactions: JonEQuest

It probably just comes down to the approval process, that is all. Android seems to usually be a few hours behind iOS. I'd not loose any sleep over this.

Hmm no mention of fixing video on p3 standards though. Will test and report back.

The standard uses the crappy wifis to make things work. That whole system is a joke.

However - For its time - it was pretty epic. Lightbridge blows it away tho. I came from the P2V+ and I was super impressed with DJI with that. Few months later P3 came out and once I upgraded.. heaven. There isn't much you can do when it comes to the wifis in the standard

Reactions: Cobus
Wonder if this one has any secrets lol
Guaranteed.

Take it to the bank that Apple will. The minute they got DJI to put the "Made for iOS" on the packages and controllers, they got most of the blanket that night.

The partnership seems woefully misplaced though. IMHO, DJI screwed up. They should have branded it "Made for Android" since android devices outnumber iOS devices more than 3 to 1. True that Apple has the largest single manufacturer share since its the only manufacturer of iOS devices, it still is only 23% of the market while android is 70%. But that 70% comprises many manufacturers (Samsung, LG, nVidia, etc). Seems silly that DJI tipped their hat to the minority and are set about dissing 7 out of 10 of their customers. But thats DJI for ya. They don't give a rat's behind.

I don't really care either way, the only thing my GO gets used for is IMU cals. I think I spun the props up once with GO back in January. Never let it fly though.

Last edited:
Reactions: NRJ and JonEQuest
The standard uses the crappy wifis to make things work. That whole system is a joke.

However - For its time - it was pretty epic. Lightbridge blows it away tho. I came from the P2V+ and I was super impressed with DJI with that. Few months later P3 came out and once I upgraded.. heaven. There isn't much you can do when it comes to the wifis in the standard

Not sure why this was mentioned in this thread. It's also like saying a Lambo blows a F150 away. Pointless on it's own merit as it ignores things such as.... price and how it's used.

Reactions: Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31