DJI FPV Lake Lure NC

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I love your video and I love your flying. I like the uniqueness of that part of the Appalachian mountains, Although they are geologically different. When I'm in that part of the country I love rock hounding and photography.

I love your video and I love your flying. I like the uniqueness of that part of the Appalachian mountains, Although they are geologically different. When I'm in that part of the country I love rock hounding and photography.

thank you very much

That was fun. Was wondering what you flew. Fancy little guy. Was pretty sure it wasn’t a phantom.

Heading there from Florida in a week. TN and NC. Hoping to beat the naked trees. ?

Reactions: gudgeman
That was fun. Was wondering what you flew. Fancy little guy. Was pretty sure it wasn’t a phantom.

Heading there from Florida in a week. TN and NC. Hoping to beat the naked trees. [emoji102]

thanks- I fly a racing drone I built with the DJI FPV air unit and camera- GoPro 7 mounted on there as well- fly with DJI FPV goggles- still love my phantom and mavic- but this FPV is tough to beat

you should catch some good colors in TN/NC- enjoy

Reactions: Capt KO

Heading there from Florida in a week. TN and NC. Hoping to beat the naked trees. ?
I wish you the best of luck on the colors. If they aren't in the valley's, go to the mountain tops. If they aren't there, start driving north. We have 4 zones in West Virginia. They are near peak in the Morgantown/ Clarksburg area. We have one more area to peak, and that is in the southern part of the state, New River Gorge/ Babcock SP. area. If you are there in the Smokies NP. when they peak, Get up early and drive to the mountain top. There is a lot of heavy traffic later in the morning. The line going up is a major traffic jam. Look around and have a good time. coming down isn't so bad, because everyone else is trying to get to the top. Morning problem is the clouds on top. Check weather.

Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks Rootman, got plenty of time to linger. We move in slow motion anyhow. I don't honk as often, pleases the wife. ?

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Nice job on that video. I got a little dizzy though. Beautiful Lake Lure. Been there before and rented a house for a week. Nice private and quiet lake with no jet skies or skiers, they are prohibited.
Looking for more videos from you.

Nice job on that video. I got a little dizzy though. Beautiful Lake Lure. Been there before and rented a house for a week. Nice private and quiet lake with no jet skies or skiers, they are prohibited.
Looking for more videos from you.

thank you

Amazing footage. Fantastic place. Such a well filmed and produced video???

Reactions: gudgeman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31