DJI customer support just sucks... can't wait for Samsung to make drones.

DJI is holding my drone hostage. I send it in for a minor repair to the gimbal. They told me the shell needed to be replaced invoice total $212 (for a grass stain). I told them the shell is fine please fix the gimbal and thats it. I got a reply that they just said no, all or nothing. I said ok don't do nothing send it back. I'm not paying for them to fix something that isn't broke just because the bill would be too low. Its been 4 weeks and they have not shipped it, when I call support I get the same out sorced reply "ah eum please hold, ah yeah this is still in waiting for payment please hi, I'll uh send a note, ahh thank you thank you thank you "
No repair has been done and they just are not going to send it back, I have no idea what to do now. I can only write and warn eveyone I can not to send your drone to DJI. The gimbal the problem right out of the box, should have been a straight warrenty repair but they have to make their money somehow.

holy crap, really?

Really, I've started recording all of their support personal calls. This is going to make a great youtube clip. I read the same responce everytime each time by a bigger idiot. I told one guy each and every line he will be giving me right in the begining then waited to go throung the "hold on" " be right back" "do you have your rma number" then he said word for word what I said he would say about it being exculated and he will send a note to the team.

Reactions: Digdat0
Samsung CS in the UK is an utter joke. If you ever actually get through to them, they don't have a clue what they're talking about and try everything they can to get out of doing anything.

Really, I've started recording all of their support personal calls. This is going to make a great youtube clip. I read the same responce everytime each time by a bigger idiot. I told one guy each and every line he will be giving me right in the begining then waited to go throung the "hold on" " be right back" "do you have your rma number" then he said word for word what I said he would say about it being exculated and he will send a note to the team.
My conversation with them went like this :

I'm sorry replacement of stickers is excluded in the warranty as a non flight item.

Where does it say that.

It doesn't.

Seriously, they just flat out lie and don't care about it.

I was thinking about this today. I wonder if DJI sells the Phantom for their cost and than only makes money from sales of batteries. They have a good product at a low price bit everyone knows that their service is some of the worst ever. It's really to the point that they are liable for a ton of stuff that they simply refuse to honor.

Don't wait for Samsung, you can pick up an X-Star Premium from a company with what seems like (only one interaction with them so far and it was fantastic) great customer service. :p

Great i have one with an open case currently and i was going to ship it to DJI tomorrow, now im worried. Have a cracked shell

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl