DJI Customer Service

Reaction score
So let me get this straight DJI
1) You sent me a replacement Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian drone without propellers
2) Despite the impossibility of flying without propellers, there is a possibility that you could decline my “spare parts request”??!!
I’m thinking that you didn’t have Obsidian propellers in stock, so you sent me a drone without propellers (or an explanation) rather than thinking outside the box and sending me standard white Phantom 4 propellers since the drone would be useless otherwise.
See the DJI email that was copied below...

您已注册为接收此支持请求的副本(1310130)。要给此请求添加一条评论,请回复此电邮。

Hayley
Hayley (Support)
Aug 24, 04:30 CST

Dear ,

Thanks for your response and for providing the needed information.

We have created a SPR case (Small Part Replacement) for you and the case number is CAS- - . The relevant staff will check whether your case conforms to our SPR requirement and whether we have the part in stock now.

If yes, they usually send the part out in 1-2 weeks.
If not, they will decline your spare part request and we will inform you of that by sending you an email.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience.
You will receive an email survey two days after this email if not responded. If you happen to be away and won't be able to answer this email timely, please disregard the survey and reply to us directly.

Best regards,

Hayley
DJI Technical Support
Website

Maybe you should not have returned the propellers?

My suspicion is your post here won’t reach your target audience at DJI. I don’t think they come here often.

Maybe you should not have returned the propellers?

My suspicion is your post here won’t reach your target audience at DJI. I don’t think they come here often.

Not looking to reach DJI through this venue. I’ve got that handled. I’m just sharing the experience for others to see.
What led you to believe that I returned anything? This was a replacement for a lost drone that I’m actually paying for.

Not looking to reach DJI through this venue. I’ve got that handled. I’m just sharing the experience for others to see.
What led you to believe that I returned anything? This was a replacement for a lost drone that I’m actually paying for.
I didn’t know if you had or hadn’t? I have had experience with sending stuff back to DJI and it doesn’t come back with the replacement AC.....

Given your circumstances I can see why you might be frustrated- I know I would be. Unfortunately it’s not a surprise though.

Reactions: Schnauzergeek

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik