DJI Care

On my P3P and the P4 I went with NAM for the following reasons:

- Water damage is covered. I have to be able to retrieve the aircraft and ship it to them.
- Everything is covered under the plan including the shell. The shell is not covered by DJI care refresh or at least it was not when I was going to buy it when I ordered my P3P direct from them and of course water damage is not covered.
Greatest place around. Matt is the best. He said he'd have a P4P warranty offering up soon.

So do I have it right that if I buy a P4 Pro Plus from Drone World for example instead of DJI (since I can't even find one available on their store) that I could still buy DJI Refresh from DJI? DJI Refresh seems like a better deal since there's no deductible as there is for Drone World insurance (299$ deductible).

There is a deductible on DJI Refresh...and you can buy from DJI within 48 hours of activating drone. Neary Aerial Media great place for warranties but they don't have the P4P up yet..

Here are the fees for DJI refresh
The first time replacement fee is USD 99, the second time replacement fee is USD 149.
I just got my P4P from Patrick at Aerial Pro. I just looked and they actually do show the P4P for DJI Refresh now. So you pay 149 to get it and then you pay 99 bucks for the first replacement or repair?

So do I have it right that if I buy a P4 Pro Plus from Drone World for example instead of DJI (since I can't even find one available on their store)
You can buy the P4P+ from the DJI store here. Click the "Buy Now" button and you'll see the option to select the "RC with Screen".

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik