DJI Care Refresh

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm in the brink of getting the DJI Care Refresh for my P4P, but I would like to know if this is worth getting or not.

I live in California and I have called several insurance companies and they do not insure drones by itself nor insuring it through my homeowner's insurance policy. One insurance company found a loophole, but the deductible is $1000.

So for those of you who purchased it, was it worth getting? And for those of you who didn't get it, any regrets?

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

I'm in the brink of getting the DJI Care Refresh for my P4P, but I would like to know if this is worth getting or not.

I live in California and I have called several insurance companies and they do not insure drones by itself nor insuring it through my homeowner's insurance policy. One insurance company found a loophole, but the deductible is $1000.

So for those of you who purchased it, was it worth getting? And for those of you who didn't get it, any regrets?

Thanks in advance!
I live in Michigan and got a personal property policy on my drone, zero dollars deductible. This covers the drone only not personal liability. Coverage is for $1400 and is $60 for a year, State Farm.

I live in Michigan and got a personal property policy on my drone, zero dollars deductible. This covers the drone only not personal liability. Coverage is for $1400 and is $60 for a year, State Farm.
This is what I'm missing out on. I wish insurance providers in the state of California offers this kind of policy. Most of the agents told me that drones are new product and they do not see a market for drones just yet.

This is what I'm missing out on. I wish insurance providers in the state of California offers this kind of policy. Most of the agents told me that drones are new product and they do not see a market for drones just yet.
On top of that my auto and homeowners insurance is with another company

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic