Dji assistant problems

Reaction score
I keep getting a warning telling me I need to do a vision sensor calibration on my pro4 and when I attempt to do that thru dji assistant it will not let me. It keeps telling me to reboot my drone. I have tried it with new firmware upgrade and old firmware. It doesn’t seem to effect flying the drone what so ever but still keeps telling me I should do that. Sure could use some suggestions.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Reactions: LadyPilotWatchOut
Just my opinion, all these new ultrasonic "Sensors" on the aircraft are more trouble than they are worth. VPS works, but there are far too many instances of instability. That goes for the OAS as well. The way I see it, if I am stupid enough not to recognize obstacle's, especially to the fact that even the sun will cause issues with the OAS, then I don't need to be flying in the first place. I see far too many issues with all the added sensors. Once the aircraft and technology become proficient enough to use RA's and TFR then maybe they would be worth it.

I agree Fly Dawg it is very frustrating. I will keep flying it no matter what but none the less it is very discouraging and annoying seeing the alert every time.

You can turn the VPS off in the app. Not sure about the OAS.

I'm one too stupid to miss obstacle. My perception is off as I got older. Most of my flying is above tree tops, but it has helped me when I video lower. One time the sun bothered it. Most the time it has worked well for me.

I keep getting a warning telling me I need to do a vision sensor calibration on my pro4 and when I attempt to do that thru dji assistant it will not let me. It keeps telling me to reboot my drone. I have tried it with new firmware upgrade and old firmware. It doesn’t seem to effect flying the drone what so ever but still keeps telling me I should do that. Sure could use some suggestions.
Thanks in advance for any help!
I get same error

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik