Calibrate Vision Sensors

Reaction score
My remote popped up an abnormal reading on the software so I updated it and I am still getting a message to Calibrate Vision Sensors with DJI Assistant on PC or Mac is recommended. I have never done this before. Any info appreciated

Got a message this morning to calibrate sensors. Downloaded DJI Assistant 2. Plugged in lead and turned on drone.

But.....I didn’t get very far. After the tutorial started, I was asked to “Please reboot the aircraft.” So I unplugged and restarted. The same message appeared again.

Any help would be much appreciated.

The option to calibrate vision sensors are in the assistand 2. I dont think it will tell you to calibrate it. You have to select the option to calibrate.

Speedmeister: Yes, thank you, I had got to that point.

The problem is Windows 10 blocks an unauthorised usb driver and DJI haven’t supplied it to make it official. Someone else has had the same problem and a fantastic colleague of mine found a link on the DJI forum, plus a solution. Unfortunately, so far, my laptop has an added security block but a solution is being sought.

Problem now solved and re-calibration done.

For anyone else having a problem with DJI Assistant 2 and Windows 10 blocking the unauthorised usb driver connection, this is the link which helped:

assistant 2 help required win10

I likewise used "Option 2" from this link:

How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on 64-Bit Windows 8 or 10 (So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers)

Yesterday, I came unstuck just before entering "7" at the final menu option. The Dell laptop demanded a BitLocker recovery key (a very long one). Thankfully, my fantastic colleague in the UK - and several Dell technicians - sorted it out. I was then able to proceed, then do the calibration with DJI Assistant 2.

Reactions: LadyPilotWatchOut
Problem now solved and re-calibration done.

For anyone else having a problem with DJI Assistant 2 and Windows 10 blocking the unauthorised usb driver connection, this is the link which helped:

assistant 2 help required win10

I likewise used "Option 2" from this link:

How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on 64-Bit Windows 8 or 10 (So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers)

Yesterday, I came unstuck just before entering "7" at the final menu option. The Dell laptop demanded a BitLocker recovery key (a very long one). Thankfully, my fantastic colleague in the UK - and several Dell technicians - sorted it out. I was then able to proceed, then do the calibration with DJI Assistant 2.
Thanks I had a horrible crash and had work done on my baby. Now I want to calibrate everything.

I also think the vision sensor calibration program has a problem with 4K screens.
I could only get it to complete when i dropped the resolution down to 1920 x whatever it is.

Reactions: Hounddog
I had to disconnect my MacBook Pro from my 4K screen and then restart the assistant app and just calibrate off the laptop screen tonight. The grid pattern would not show on either screen until I did that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl