Dji assistant 2

Reaction score
getting a phantom 4 pro this week and just downloaded the go 4 app from the App Store. Now I'm trying to download dji assistant 2 and can't seem to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

What exactly doesn't seem to be working?

It looks like it starts to load then just stops. Does it take a long time to load? And I'm not letting it go long enough? I let it go for a while and it didn't seem to be loading any further

Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing? Are you having difficulty downloading the software or running the downloaded package? If you successfully downloaded it, be advised that in order for DJI Assistant 2 to fully load - with all of its options - you will need to have the copter plugged into your computer via the included USB cable, and you will then need to log in with the credentials that you setup through your DJI account.

Just got it to load on my iPad Air 2 but it says it's a dmg file and it went to my cloud storage and I don't know how to use it. Would I be better to try loading it on my desktop computer? It has windows 7 is there a assistant 2 for windows? If so could you send me a link to it? I don't have my drone yet do I need to have it to download assistant 2? And the go 4 app says to open a dji account. Should I wait until I get the drone to create an account? I don't know if it will ask me any serial numbers or other things about my drone that I don't know yet

Just got it to load on my iPad Air 2 but it says it's a dmg file and it went to my cloud storage and I don't know how to use it. Would I be better to try loading it on my desktop computer?
You can only install it on a Windows/Mac computer.

If so could you send me a link to it?
You can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer (currently version 1.1.2-2) for Windows here. The current version of the DJI Assistant 2 installer is always available on the P4P downloads page.

I don't have my drone yet do I need to have it to download assistant 2?
No. However, you won't be able to go beyond the welcome screen without having a compatible DJI device connected to your computer via a micro USB cable.

the go 4 app says to open a dji account. Should I wait until I get the drone to create an account?
It would be okay to create a DJI account right now. It's not going to ask you to enter details about your drone.

You can only install it on a Windows/Mac computer.

You can download the DJI Assistant 2 installer (currently version 1.1.2-2) for Windows here. The current version of the DJI Assistant 2 installer is always available on the P4P downloads page.

No. However, you won't be able to go beyond the welcome screen without having a compatible DJI device connected to your computer via a micro USB cable.

It would be okay to create a DJI account right now. It's not going to ask you to enter details about your drone.
Thanks again for your help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl