DJI assistant 2 problems

Reaction score
I can not get the assistant 2 to work or even see my bird. I've reinstalled it 4 times, used 4 different USB cables and I am signed in on it. Any suggestions?

Are you referring to the Go app on your tablet?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are you certain it works with your particular Phantom? I thought everything was done via the Go app now.

The DJI Assistant is horrible. It recognizes my bird, but absolutely fails every time on firmware upgrades. At least the app works. However, it looks like you would have to use it to calibrate your front cameras. Hope to never have to.

Reactions: SCGENE
Following. I have no problems with DJI GO app but like OP... I am not able to connect assistant 2 to my P4. Also bought new usb cables but still no success. I need this to run simulation while using air nest on my iPad

It is kinda flakey.. works when it feels like it ................. takes me 2 or more goes to get it to see the P4

Reactions: Styler Wang
I had the same problem once, when I was using Dji phantom 2 plus. My problem was the computer cannot make the phantom driver work, even the controller worked but the phantom didn't connect to the PC,
Try another computer,
Wish you the best

Uhh, I'm not going to go get another computer. I've got 4K invested in this one and it can run any program out there. It's a DJI software problem. Not a computer issue............ :rolleyes:

Try running "As Administrator". Right click the icon and select run as administrator. That worked for me.

Bob

Mine would not work either, until I right clicked on the Icon and selected Run As Administrator, now it works every time I click on it. I am running windows 10 on a laptop.

Mine recognizes my p4 when logged in as administrator on my PC (that's a really weird requirement to run a simple app) but completing a sensor calibration is very awkward and tedious. The app needs refined, no doubt about it. I don't trust it at all so I don't recommend using it. Use the GO app to do your upgrades. Don't worry about calibrating the front sensors, they usually work fine from the factory.

I needed to calibrate the sensors in an attempt to debug a problem I have, which is a top speed of 13mph when CA is enabled. I still haven't figured it out. It's supposed to do 22mph with CA enabled.

Last edited:
I can not get the assistant 2 to work or even see my bird. I've reinstalled it 4 times, used 4 different USB cables and I am signed in on it. Any suggestions?

Windows version or OSX? Although, I'm not sure it matters much, I've used both and they seem to be equally terrible...

OSX version didn't work for me either. Well I was able to do the firmware upgrades but the Calibration is a bucket of fail.

For the life of me I cannot calibrate the bottom sensors. Front sensors no problem.

I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 today to my Mac, and it worked. I will download it to my Win Vista laptop later to see if it will work with that, also.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl