DJI assistant 2 problems

I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 today to my Mac, and it worked. I will download it to my Win Vista laptop later to see if it will work with that, also.

Worked as in what? You were able to do all the calibrations or the App was able to open up?

I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 today to my Mac, and it worked. I will download it to my Win Vista laptop later to see if it will work with that, also.
I have tried to run the assistant on vista and it won't even install. Says the Vista OS is to old and not supported. Did you have any luck with that?

Worked as in what? You were able to do all the calibrations or the App was able to open up?
I stand corrected. When I downloaded it and installed it, I messed around in it briefly. I was going to calibrate the front sensors when my wife was desperate to go eat so i shut it down before finishing. I opened it again later, and I couldn't get the sensor calibration to work this time due to some error. The firmware showed that I was up to date but I didn't mess around in the simulator or the other option.

Also, I'm thinking it crashed my Mac since it shuts down during booting. I won't mess with this App until I have confirmation it isn't harmful and/or so danged buggy.

Downloaded assistant 2 from dji, unziped it and when I tried to install it said corrupted file... tried 3 times and got the same message..??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers