DJI Announce Media Event

So, looks like definitely a new quad with iPad/Android FPV and a DJI camera of some sort.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 20.46.03.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 20.46.03.png
    724.8 KB · Views: 438
What are those two silver devices? Are those mobile storage devices? maybe that means dji will offer online space for pictures and videos or something like that

Its a seagate hard drive. I have one. Interesting that they would put a brand on there...hint at patnertship?

Unleess they are going into partnership with Sharpee pens too I think you may be reading too much into it ;)

Reactions: Jaybee
The red logbook, pen and hard drive represent saving flight data. Let the silly speculation continue......

Spotted this on a Phantom group on Facebook.. :oops:

Phantom 3 confirmed. :cool:

(Not my Phantom group.. lol, but I wouldn't be surprised by the sudden spike in likes)

Attachments

• IMG_3967.JPG
    IMG_3967.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 392
The red logbook, pen and hard drive represent saving flight data. Let the silly speculation continue......
OK, the hammer symbol is strange and tricky. It could be just a symbol for creativity in the end. Or customize something. red logbook is saving flight data. The two DJI buttons could be two different color options for the phantom. The sunglasses could be either a sunshield for the ipad or camera lens or just an ND Filter. The mobile HDD could be a symbol for online space (skypixel). The color splashes could be just a symbol of creativity again. Probably something creative with your pictures taken. Maybe it has something to do with the developers challenge.

Reactions: Jacob
I got an invite to the London event. Anyone else?

I got an invite to the London event. Anyone else?
Oh s**t, scratch that – just checked my junk mail, I got an invite! See you there man :cool:

Reactions: simonwicks
So its a disappointment, isnt it? Same old tea brewed over and over again. I wanted a new design, maybe larger, different color, hexacotper etc.. I hope this is photoshopped

Phantom-3-Leaked2.jpg

Phantom-3-Leaked1.jpg

So its a disappointment, isnt it? Same old tea brewed over and over again. I wanted a new design, maybe larger, different color, hexacotper etc..
Where's that from, looks like a prototype. I highly doubt they would not address the landing gear shortfalls on a new device.

Where's that from, looks like a prototype. I highly doubt they would not address the landing gear shortfalls on a new device.
the landing gear is slightly different as you can see, its wider and taller. Its from the site http://www.quadcopterguide.com/dji-phantom-3-triumph-leaked/

Like i said i hope this is photoshopped because it would be the same old P2 again with added features. Thats not what i was looking for after 2 years of Phantom1 and Phantom2.

the landing gear is slightly different as you can see, its wider and taller
I don't buy it, that camera looks like a prototype and that it spins 360. What good would that be with those legs in the way?

By the way, if you want a larger device / different design – why not grab an Inspire1? I think I will be soon to be honest.

I don't buy it, that camera looks like a prototype and that it spins 360. What good would that be with those legs in the way?

By the way, if you want a larger device / different design – why not grab an Inspire1? I think I will be soon to be honest.
because i can not justify 3200 dollar to be crashed for hobby use, just for fun. My limit is maybe 1800-2000 dollar. Its 360 degree? I dont have an vision+, i thought this was the same old vision+ cam

because i can not justify 3200 dollar to be crashed for hobby use, just for fun. My limit is maybe 1800-2000 dollar.
Don't expect a larger device, hex for that sort of money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav