DJI 5.8Ghz Cloverleaf Antenna vs IBCrazy 5.8GHz Bluebeam set

Reaction score
hi there

just after some thoughts from anyone with experience with either of these two? which would be preferred for use with a boscam TS352 (storm 'easy' combo) on a phantom 2 with h3-3d

cheers
John

Go for the BB's, definitely. If using a diversity receiver with two antenna stems, also get a directional patch or helical antenna for great reception at longer distances.

Re: DJI 5.8Ghz Cloverleaf Antenna vs IBCrazy 5.8GHz Bluebeam

damoncooper said:
Go for the BB's, definitely. If using a diversity receiver with two antenna stems, also get a directional patch or helical antenna for great reception at longer distances.

+1

thanks guys appreciate the info

can anyone advise if there is a performance difference in these two or is it purely cosmetic? one has the shielding running the length of the aerial and one has it at the ends - they are both advertised as blue beam ultra set?

http://www.getfpv.com/ibcrazy-5-8-ghz-b ... a-set.html

http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index. ... ts_id=1255

* after looking around abit more online FPVLR pinwheel set sounds like a good option to consider alongside the blue beams?

Hi Tony

sounds good to me!
pm'd you with some details

cheers
John

FPVLR Customer Service

Just thought I would let you know I just ordered the FPVLR antenna set for my P2. I exchanged at least 5 emails full of questions with Tony and always got a prompt answer; most within minutes. He will also tune your antenna to your exact frequency if you wish. The construction on his antennas look a lot better than the other brands out there.

If the antennas work as well as his customer service I will be very happy. I'll let you know how they work when I get them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen