Dji 3 Se Camera

Reaction score
Hi I have a Dji 3 SE and have been fixing it up, I have replaced the main centre board and everything powers up well however I am having no luck with pairing the remote with the RC. I have done everything that it tells me. However I don’t have the camera/Gimbal connected as it is no good. Would having the camera/Gimbal not connected have anything to do with it not pairing. Like does the camera need to be connect so you can pair it. Also another thing is if I have to replace the camera can I use a different model one or does it have to be the SE one. Any help on this would be great.

Lofty is needing some HELP.....please any one......See If you are able to Help him Solve his question Thank You.

Lofty is needing some HELP.....please any one......See If you are able to Help him Solve his question Thank You.
Less SE’s in the wild means less knowledge.... It seems to be DJI’s way of getting rid of excess P3 parts. It’s s mongrel breed. Has the standard mainboard without the RF circuitry, an OFDM (yes it’s lightbridge) board and VPS... the camera looks like a 4K camera but nothing is connected where the video downlink antenna would ordinarily be plugged in. Who knows where to start? Not me.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20