DJİ P3 PRO - Stock Battery One Direction Range Test

Reaction score
Hello to everyone

I joined your new

long range video I wanted to share with you

DJİ P3 PRO - Stock Battery One Direction Range Test

I assume that was you that stopped your car and went into the street to land it? So you drove from launch point to landing point? Wasn't a radio range test, but a "how far can it go on a stock battery" test? nice. Good info to know. Thank you for the video and info.

I assume that was you that stopped your car and went into the street to land it? So you drove from launch point to landing point? Wasn't a radio range test, but a "how far can it go on a stock battery" test? nice. Good info to know. Thank you for the video and info.

yes how far can it go on a stock battery" test
yes I drove from the starting point to the landing points
my friend is waiting by car
he took the ghost and brought it to me

The problem with a one-direction test is the wind, even if it's only a breeze, will dramatically affect distance.

Thanks for sharing

To be honest Marks answer is the best ....

The real number that is of real use is not distance - because many of us have pushed 12000m or more ... in fact I lost my P3S because of this quest for range. I made error on wind and paid the price.
As I say - the real number is flight TIME vs remaining battery. THAT as we fly more - gives us figures we can reconcile to fly more safely within battery life.
As machine fights weather - it uses more power ... flight time reduces... good weather - uses less power. Yes of course it can translate into range - but who flies straight lines usually ?

Just my opinion.

Nigel

Reactions: Numone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl