DIY: iPad Air Ghetto Starbucks Sunshade :-D

Reaction score
I live in sunny South Florida which makes it hard to see the screen of my tablet because of the glare. I've also been too cheap to purchase one of the plastic sunshades seen around Amazon. Anyway, I usually purchase my coffee at Costco and I noticed the inside width of the Starbucks box is exactly the same as my iPad Air.

So without further ado....my homemade iPad Air sunshade! :D

I'll probably cover it with some black felt when I have some time.

I live in sunny South Florida which makes it hard to see the screen of my tablet because of the glare. I've also been too cheap to purchase one of the plastic sunshades seen around Amazon. Anyway, I usually purchase my coffee at Costco and I noticed the inside width of the Starbucks box is exactly the same as my iPad Air.

So without further ado....my homemade iPad Air sunshade! :D

I'll probably cover it with some black felt when I have some time.
You'll have people coming up to you, asking for the free coffee samples you are handing out...:D

I have found the very best solution is the old fashioned black cloth over the head, like was used to see the image on the ground glass back in the day. It also camouflages you from the helicopters overhead looking for the pilot! :p

Reactions: Vladman and rcheing
Hey if it works, it works!!!!! Whether its made of plastic, clothe, bought, made, if it shades the screen, AWESOME!

If it's stupid and it works, it's not stupid.

You can tell folks you're delivering coffee samples from above.

Reactions: Vladman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20