Reaction score
Hello my fellow Phantom pilots!! I am probably not the only pilot suffering this "disconnect" nightmare at this current moment. I have the Phantom 4 and when I received it I followed the usual procedure of activating, calibrating and all the good stuff. I had a successful flight and flew 6 times already(pretty impressive machine).

I already have upgraded to the latest firmware and it still didnt work. I then downgraded but it still shows as disconnect. I can arm the rotors and move camera but cannot see the camera.

Dam!! I just got to Peru and wanted to film all of the Andes and this **** happens! I talked to customer support but no luck. all they say is to try a diffrent devce. FML PLs HELP?

Sorry you are having this problem. Have you tried to delete the DJI GO app and then do a reinstall of it? That may work. It's worked for me in the past.

Sorry you are having this problem. Have you tried to delete the DJI GO app and then do a reinstall of it? That may work. It's worked for me in the past.

I have reinstalled and installed several times and including reformatted my phone to original state. No luck.

I take it, that it's only the video that's 'Disconnected'. In this case, simply removing and replacing the MicroSD card sometimes works.

I had that problem just last week. I went through resetting, rebooting and pulling my hair out. As soon as I popped out the MicroSD card, the video disconnected error went away and I had live video on my screen again.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20