DID YOU CRASH YOUR PHANTOM, GIMBAL,..? FPVLR Antenna UPGRADE

Re: DO YOU HAVE A CRASHED or DAMAGED PHANTOM's, will buy or

Hunch,

I have a vision+ that crashed on its 4th flight. The gimbal arm is bent but everything seems to work in terms of video and communications back to the app. I'd like to find out about sendign the gimbal/camera in for repair if possible. I looked for an option to PM you but maybe because I'm new here, I don't have the option. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

Re: DO YOU HAVE A CRASHED or DAMAGED PHANTOM's, will buy or

hunch
you just pm'd me about my water crashed drone. I want get in touch about this but the forum will not let me contact you with a PM. Too new I guess. Send me some contact info, email of something.
thx
Chris

Re: DO YOU HAVE A CRASHED PHANTOM, GIMBAL, UAV?? will buy or

Hey Hani,
thanks so much for fixing my crashed phantom... flies awesome once again (and thanks for fixing it some fast and such a great price)! Will highly recommend you to all fellow phantom pilots for any and all work.

Hey, hunch, just received my Phantom back today and I'm impressed! Thank you for such fast, friendly service! I hope I don't crash again, but if I do you'll be my go-to guy. Thanks again!

Dale

hunch said:
hunch, I'm sure you could do it, but have 2 things: can you upgrade a Phantom 2 to the new ESCs and motors?

Also I have a Phantom one that feel roughly 80 feet onto solid concrete. Needs body and motors replaced (could need more) could you do this as well?

Hani has been great. I've had some "remote" support on minor issue. I've just sent my spare flight transmitter to him for an upgrade on distance.

I really hope to not need any services, but would sent my phantom without any concerns. I'm confident, that if it can be done on a quad, he can do it.

Cheers!

Cloud,
yes to both! let me know if you want to send them over my way i will send you my address.
or you can go to uavrepairshop.com and my address is right there.

hani

Thanks Dan,
i really appreciate your feedback, i am here to help.

hani

pheobo said:
Hani has been great. I've had some "remote" support on minor issue. I've just sent my spare flight transmitter to him for an upgrade on distance.

I really hope to not need any services, but would sent my phantom without any concerns. I'm confident, that if it can be done on a quad, he can do it.

Cheers!

Hunch - Would you have the ability to contact me, I was curious if you could help me with some extender antennas mods, I am looking to send my Vision plus to someone to help on a stage 2 or stage 3 -
Thanks
[email protected]

Tom
email sent!

I have 2 original phantoms. One hit the lake and I retrieved it. Plastic is good. Didn't test anything else.

Second is fine but has not been flown in a year.

Lots of extra props, wooden and the high end one.. Multiple batteries, one controller. Good luck buy gimbal with its own battery too 2 axis.

Pm me if you are interested. I've moved on to a P2 a

Camera Guy.. PMed you.

---------------

LilPhantom, that's not funny! :D

send me the camera. i'll look at it.

pm sent

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.