Did anyone find any good Black Friday deals?

I don't know about the rest of the world, but these are the lowest prices DJI has ever sold Phantoms in the US.
Probably because they're competing with a heavy resale market.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but these are the lowest prices DJI has ever sold Phantoms in the US.

When DJI is selling the P3Standard for €499 (claiming the retail price is €919 I would call that a rip-off as the so called Black Friday price actually is the normal retail price.
(I know I have posted this elsewhere also)
d31802ff25c3a3dc2cdc2e9bfcaead0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I won a 50% discount from DJL Black Friday deal , got a P3 std for £225 reduced from £450.
It arrived Tuesday evening 1730 thrilled to bits.
Click ''Jpg'' and it will bring invoice full size

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Reactions: Nivek
I won a 50% discount from DJL Black Friday deal , got a P3 std for £225 reduced from £450.
It arrived Tuesday evening 1730 thrilled to bits.

Yes, that's a very good deal...

But, tongue-in-cheek - (A fellow-Brit will surely understand :)) I wonder just how long it will be before you are looking to upgrade to a P3A or above? With the launch of the Mavic, the P4 Pro - and maybe who-knows-what-else in the near future, it all comes down to how much you want to pay.... and when.

That said, I've had my P3P for about 6 months now and it's already 'old hat'.... But it's fantastic, IMHO, and does some quite amazing things - I'm quite happy and, (it must also be mentioned), far too 'poor' to shell out on another just yet... :))

Have fun with your new toy!:)

There was a Cyber Monday deal at Newegg. P3 Pro refurb for 599.99. In addition there was a 5% off coupon when using their app, and a $25 credit from Amex if using an Amex card. I got the refurb P3P and a new extra battery for $642.85. It ships direct from DJI, haven't received a tracking number yet.

But, tongue-in-cheek - (A fellow-Brit will surely understand :)) I wonder just how long it will be before you are looking to upgrade to a P3A or above? With the launch of the Mavic, the P4 Pro - and maybe who-knows-what-else in the near future, it all comes down to how much you want to pay.... and when.

That said, I've had my P3P for about 6 months now and it's already 'old hat'.... But it's fantastic, IMHO, and does some quite amazing things - I'm quite happy and, (it must also be mentioned), far too 'poor' to shell out on another just yet... :))

It comes down to a couple of things really.

1. How much money do you have to invest/risk (Given that whatever you buy can be lost in a matter of seconds in the event of a crash - Hopefully it won't happen).

2. Most importantly, how well you can hide the real cost from 'er indoors :D :D

The drone stability bracket store is going out of business
they have that wide foot stability bracket for 12.95 with free shipping...thats a deal I paid 23.95 for mine:(
I dont mind I do like my bracket it made all the difference in the world for me.

Does anyone know the steps for down loading and installing Litchi onto my Ipad Air 2 ????

I am 73, bought on a whim, getting Grandson to play with it first, wife just ''tut,tut'' and what about all the r/c planes and and boats in the attic !!!!!!!!!!!
Lez

Reactions: Steve7777
The drone stability bracket store is going out of business
they have that wide foot stability bracket for 12.95 with free shipping...thats a deal I paid 23.95 for mine:(
I dont mind I do like my bracket it made all the difference in the world for me.

Does anyone know the steps for down loading and installing Litchi onto my Ipad Air 2 ????

Drone stability store.
Where are they? got a link??

Lez

There was a Cyber Monday deal at Newegg. P3 Pro refurb for 599.99. In addition there was a 5% off coupon when using their app, and a $25 credit from Amex if using an Amex card. I got the refurb P3P and a new extra battery for $642.85. It ships direct from DJI, haven't received a tracking number yet.

Dayum.... :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl