Did AEB (and other camera options) go away with the P4 Pro?

Reaction score
So I don't have any camera options except single shot, in the camera menu, with my app/controller/bird powered on. When I then turn the P4Pro off, I can see all the other options -- Single, multiple, AEB and timed shot. WTH?? Is the only option for AEB on the P4Pro to do it manually, by pushing down/over the exposure value? No way! It's impossible to do this quickly, in the sun, with all the distractions. And besides, the bird isn't THAT steady. How does everyone do AEB (three-bracket capture) with their P4Pro? Thanks, Folks.

So I don't have any camera options except single shot, in the camera menu, with my app/controller/bird powered on. When I then turn the P4Pro off, I can see all the other options -- Single, multiple, AEB and timed shot. WTH?? Is the only option for AEB on the P4Pro to do it manually, by pushing down/over the exposure value? No way! It's impossible to do this quickly, in the sun, with all the distractions. And besides, the bird isn't THAT steady. How does everyone do AEB (three-bracket capture) with their P4Pro?
There's been no change.
Click the icon under the screen shutter button and everything should be there:
i-sZGqwJP-M.png

Its there until i turn on the aircraft then it disappears! Ill have to watch it as i turn the craft on and off

Its there until i turn on the aircraft then it disappears! Ill have to watch it as i turn the craft on and off
It's unlikely that your drone is "special".
I'd be looking into re installing the app to see if it's just a glitch in there.
If you don't want to lose flight records, synch them to DJI first.
Or if you have another phone or tablet, try that to see if it makes a difference.

Maybe it's an issue with the SD card., not fast enough.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl