Desert Mesas Near Santa Fe

Great video sure would love your verbal description of the area rather than the background music. Very nice video

Really? I don't think I've seen many videos in that style, so I wouldn't know how to do it. Is there a video you have in mind that does a particularly good job of this?

Wonderful habitat. I would have used shorter edits (although they thankfully weren’t as long and drawn out as in some drone videos). And filmed at either end of the day, if possible, to use natural light at its best.

For me, music suits this better than commentary.

Thanks! Yeah, I used shorter edits on my first video. The lighting is a good tip too, that I noticed more when I finally got around to color-editing and noticed a lot more shadow on certain shots than I would have liked.

Great video sure would love your verbal description of the area rather than the background music. Very nice video

Really? I don't think I've seen many videos in that style, so I wouldn't know how to do it. Is there a video you have in mind that does a particularly good job of this?
Watched a video I believe shot in Utah desert but so sorry I cant find it. Again your video is very nice.
good day

I shot this video a few months ago and just got around to editing it. Let me know what you think!

Clear and beautiful shots of some splendid scenery. For me, you could improve the video by slowing down instead of zipping across the countryside, and I don't mean making each clip any lengthier. Just slow down. And then do a more logical job of weaving the whole together. Take us a little more slowly and with less abrupt jumps from one place to another, so that we get a better feel for how the areas fit with one another.

Watched a video I believe shot in Utah desert but so sorry I cant find it. Again your video is very nice.
good day

Raptorman0909 is the man you are looking for! I love his filming style.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl