Delay in video

Reaction score
While I was updating the new P4P, I could not help but notice, that the video seems to have a delay of a couple of seconds. So if you stand in front and move, it does not show up on the screen for a couple of seconds. Is this normal? Does it effect control, IE, are you behind the bird all the time when you are flying?
BQ

Def should not be even close to 2 seconds Bakersfield Quad! Should be more like under a 1/3 of a second. Object Avoidance is working as long as you have it on. So that will stop the bird in the decent light. But yes, there is a tiny bit of latency as far as your video feed is concerned.

It sounds like the device you are using is not able to keep up. ( I.E. Too slow of a processor, too little Ram). Try a different device as a first step.

I believe that the Tab 4 specs are as good as a Mini 2-4, not sure that it is at fault. I will look into this a bit, after I get back into town.
Thanks,
BQ

I believe that the Tab 4 specs are as good as a Mini 2-4, not sure that it is at fault. I will look into this a bit, after I get back into town.
Thanks,
BQ
Most likely it is your tablet/device. Even if it is fully up to the task, loading it with apps (other than DJI Go) can definitely increase the lag time.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl