Defective Gimbal HELP!!!

Reaction score
Hi all, just want to inquire what would be the possible cause
Of the problem of my p3s gimbal or if you have any suggestion for me to fully use my p3s.
1. gimbal overload
2. It doesn't do the gimbal dance from the start. =(
Drone are working well and i can connect to dji go app and able to access
3. the camera but focus only in one direction.
4. cant use the remote for up and down.
5. noise in gimbal board

Hope u could help me guys..

Thanks!
Pao

Hm probably a motor problem? If I were you I'd send it back to whoever you bought it from and say that the gimbal isn't working

As said above , Contact DJI or take it back where you purchased it from . Its only covered by DJI warranty if purchased from a approved Vender .

pls. watch my video of p3s defective camera.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

-bought it online
-IMU calibration normal

Looks like it's shot ..!! Where did u get it from ..?
Where r u at..? Maybe a ribbon connector is not on properly.. I have rebuilt a few not that hard you tube it and see what u come up with. This site is by far the best when it comes to these birds..

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I heard that it can also be an SD card error. Try reformatting the card and if possible reload the firmware on it and give it another shot

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hoping someone can help... I'm in Houston Texas... I have been using my P3P to help people check out their home as they cannot get to their house to see the situation. I took it out the other day.. during the rain, and it was working great, and I helped 3 families. Yesterday, I came back to help some more people.. but then my Gimbal didn't work at all. Didn't do the usual dance that it does when it starts up. Besides rice to dry up the drone.
any other suggestion to get the Gimbal up and running? Did IMU calibration. that didn't work. I'm guessing the Gimbal board fried up.

Thanks in advance.

Twitter @jaimanny

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers