Dead P4P

Reaction score
Ok guys I need help again, this afternoon I went in to update my bird turn on my controller and then my bird could not get them to connect so I deleted DJI GO 4 App and reinstalled and no go, on my controller I have a kind of pink light, I've tried everything I know to do I can't get them to connect.
Can someone tell me how to go back to the last firmware that I had, thanks in advance, Chris Sr

Rather than write out the description of the process and steps to perform here might I suggest you proceed to read page 41 in the manual or google for P4 pro linking on YouTube.

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
Rather than write out the description of the process and steps to perform here might I suggest you proceed to read page 41 in the manual or google for P4 pro linking on YouTube.
Withthebirds, I tired the linking deal both ways no help, called DJI they also trye to help said it was a firmware problem and would have to send my bird back to DJI for repairs, thanks for the help, Chris Sr

I read somewhere in the DJI forum on resetting controller. I landed on that site by accident and cant find it but did note it just incase I need to. It is the C1 plus C2 plus shutter button and power on/off button. I never tried it since doing this will require reconnecting to RC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl