Dead Battery

Reaction score
I bought a Gen sealed DJI Batt from eBay, not from a Drone provider though; on arrival it is dead as a DODO, it seems genuine, but it was from a private seller here in the UK, it was sealed and seems totally Legit, was it stored too long in a cold room, or stored too long and just died, do these batt's do that? I am sickened to say the least, Do batt's Die on the shelf being stored too long?

Don't know its history or its past storage, I paid £99.99 = $135 wot do you guys reckon on my plight? I hope I get my Cashback!

I thought DJI quality was unassailable, now I wonder...

I bought a Gen sealed DJI Batt from eBay, not from a Drone provider though; on arrival it is dead as a DODO, it seems genuine, but it was from a private seller here in the UK, it was sealed and seems totally Legit, was it stored too long in a cold room, or stored too long and just died, do these batt's do that? I am sickened to say the least, Do batt's Die on the shelf being stored too long?

Don't know its history or its past storage, I paid £99.99 = $135 wot do you guys reckon on my plight? I hope I get my Cashback!

I thought DJI quality was unassailable, now I wonder...
It should not be dead. Even if you were able to charge it, I would insist on a replacement. Hopefully you paid using a credit card.

Reactions: Cutflowers
Go to eBay's home page & at the top..click "help & contact" button.
open a case.. They'll help & make it right..

Reactions: LarBear360
Lots of people (including me) have received brand new P4P’s with DOA batteries. It’s not uncommon for some batteries to be duds. More than likely over discharged and sitting on shelf. No matter how long you leave on charger (mine) it would flash a couple of times and turn off. Never would charge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72