DBS Mod vs. ITE's mount for ITELite Panel

I care!.. especially how it is folded down.. would love to see if it still fits in the hard case backpack

Not using the backpack, got the aluminum hard case for the Phantom 2 by mistake, so I carved out the foam until it fit like I wanted. (saved about $100 bucks)
I used the bracket and hardware that came with the DBS 01, just worked it a bit. Before you say anything about the Velcro, I've used 2 different clamp mounts, and this is way more reliable. Makes the antenna serve 2 purposes. And I can adjust the angle of the antenna easily.
KIMG0241.jpg
KIMG0244.jpg
KIMG0251.jpg
KIMG0252.jpg

Here's mine, just finished it less than an hour ago. This is the ITE-DBS01_V.1 from ITELite's website but I made my own mount on the 3D printer today at work so I could pitch the antenna up or down. Turned out pretty good.

Wp9hsN7.jpg
2dIPtHc.jpg
Ak0x9dH.jpg
4lKXMLJ.jpg

Oh man...that's super cool! If you sell them, I'll buy one!

I've got the ITElite DBS 01, bought it for $80 on ebay. Had to buy longer cables for my P3S internals. More than doubled my range, I get over a mile now.
I modified the mount so it flips to rest on the bottom of the controller for storage. (Also serves to support my tablet)
I'll post pics when I get home, if anyone cares...
Techop, I care. Please post your mod!!! I haven't ordered one yet but I like to get ideas.
Thanks!

Here's mine, just finished it less than an hour ago. This is the ITE-DBS01_V.1 from ITELite's website but I made my own mount on the 3D printer today at work so I could pitch the antenna up or down. Turned out pretty good.

Wp9hsN7.jpg
2dIPtHc.jpg
Ak0x9dH.jpg
4lKXMLJ.jpg
OK, I definitley want one of those mounts!

Okay...I just installed the antenna with the dbs mods mount and so far I'm happy with it. Will post pictures later.

Very nice Tony

Finished mine couple weeks ago.
I have the DBS's mount and works very well

Attachments

• 1454425088768.jpg
    1454425088768.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 520
  • 1454425111826.jpg
    1454425111826.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 504
Also while I was in there, I removed the throttle lock.
Sorta OT..FYI you can fix this also without removing it . Did this to mine and also back with my P2 TX like this .Just seemed easier
and can push it down later if you want .Mod.jpg P2 TX but same as in P3S .
Smart move with the better insulated cables and looks good Tony :)

Sorta OT..FYI you can fix this also without removing it . Did this to mine and also back with my P2 TX like this .Just seemed easier
and can push it down later if you want .View attachment 42655 P2 TX but same as in P3S .
Smart move with the better insulated cables and looks good Tony :)

Thanks Dirkclod! I ordered them from Tony at FPVLR :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks Dirkclod! I ordered them from Tony at FPVLR :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Where I got mine also and did get better results with them than those thin black ones .
Gotta find another place to get them though as the shipping is as much as the cables :rolleyes:
You did put a little hot glue over those connecters after that picture was took didn't you.
If ya didn't if you see any issue's that is where I would check first .
I know you know that but through it in for others ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4